Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Finding Joy in the Journey: Monday's Misadventure

I am thinking of starting a series of posts about "Finding Joy in the Journey". It's a quote that I am living by these days and I would like to keep a journal of all the craziness that occurs in this household. And boy (pun intended) is there a lot of it!! 

So to start this off I thought Monday's Misadventure was a good place to begin....


As you can tell this little boy got himself into a heap of a mess! This all occurred right behind my back, as I was fixing Jaxon's hair Xander was fixing his own. He was sneaking Jax's hair-product by the handfuls and loading up his own head. 

It was a pretty hysterical site! However,I had to remind myself that this was funny. Don't get mad, he doesn't know we are suppose to be leaving in 5 mins. He Is So proud of himself and how big he is for fixing his hair all alone. Don't burst his bubble. He doesn't realize I now have to strip him down for a full on bath! 

So, instead of turning to the Negative Nancy that lives inside me I chose to "Find Joy in the Journey" and laugh instead! 

No comments: